North America Fluoroscopy Market - Growth, Trends And Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
The North American market for Fluoroscopy is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.% from $ 180 million in 2014 to 2020 to reach $271 million. Fluoroscopy is the imaging technology which uses x-rays to obtain real-time moving images of the interior of the body. The imaging team consists of physician, radiologic technologist, physicist and other medical personnel. During a fluoroscopy procedure, an x-ray beam is passed through the body. The image is transmitted to a monitor so the movement of a body part or of an instrument or contrast agent through the body can be seen in detail. Fluoroscopy is used to view the gastrointestinal tract, to direct the movement of a catheter through blood vessels, bile ducts or the urinary system, to open narrowed or blocked blood vessels, to monitor blood vessels and organs, to guide joint replacements and treatment of fractures, etc. The North American Fluoroscopy Market is segmented on the basis of Type of Equipment (Units with Under Table X-Ray Tube, Units with Over Table X-Ray Tube, Fixed C-Arm Positioners and Mobile C-Arm Positioners) and Geography (USA and Canada)..
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the North America Fluoroscopy Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Fluoroscopy Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher