North America Epoxy Adhesives Market - Segmented by Product Type, End-user Industry and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The North America Epoxy Adhesives Market was valued at USD 0.49 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.42% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020. Epoxy adhesives are polymer based adhesive. With their ability to stick to wide variety of materials, resistance to chemicals and environment, high tensile strength, and ability to resist to creep under constant load, makes them the extensively used structural adhesives. They are used for both heat curing and room temperature curing systems. Majority of the epoxy adhesive formulation uses modifiers to enhance the toughness and flexibility of the adhesives, while uncured or unmodified adhesives cure hard and brittle solids.
Epoxy adhesives, owing to their high tensile strength, stable structural bonding properties, and ability to sustain in constant loads and changing environmental conditions, is becoming an integral part of various commercial and industrial sectors. In the North America Epoxy Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major end-user sectors into consideration: Aerospace and Adhesives, Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Construction, and Marine. The Electrical and Electronics segment accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the North America Epoxy Adhesives market in 2015. Electrical and Electronic segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the market, owing to increasing usage of PCBs in automobiles and increasing usage in the development and manufacturing of electric vehicles.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as growing usage in electric vehicles, increasing demand from automotive industry, and shifting focus of the companies towards composites. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in the raw material prices, stringent regulations for usage in specific sectors, and stern environmental regulation implemented by the US EPA and European government. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The North America Epoxy Adhesives market, on the basis of product type can be segmented into one component and two component. The market has also been geographically segmented into United States, Canada, Mexico, and Rest of North America. In terms of consumption in 2015, US led the market with a share of XX.XX%. With the growing environmental concerns and implementation of stringent emissions norms by the European Commission and US EPA is making consumers shift towards eco-friendly transportation system, thereby, increasing the demand for electric vehicles in the North American region, and in turn making the region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the volatility in the raw material prices in the region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Furthermore, the growing repair construction industry in the region and shifting focus of the automotive industry towards the development of connected cars will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the North America Epoxy Adhesives Market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Arkema (Bostik SA), Dow Chemicals, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA and Ashland Inc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the North America Epoxy Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the North America Epoxy Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher