The Italy Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) Market has been estimated at USD 2909.29 million in 2015 and is projected to reach XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.31% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
The largest end-use for pesticides in the region is crop-based applications, with the sub-category of oilseeds expected to register fastest growth over the analysis period. As per statistics on food safety, Italy was ranked as the number one country in Europe in 2013 for the least number of food products containing residues of pesticides exceeding the limit of 0.3%. Chemical residues on food in Italy were also five times lower than the European average (1.5 per cent of irregularities) and even 26-fold lower than non-European Union countries (7.9 per cent of irregularities).
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals due to increasing demand of regulation on crop protection chemicals by Europe. By product type, market is segmented into herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and other chemicals. Further the products are segmented by orgin, synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
Major companies covered in the report include American Vanguard, Arysta LifeScience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, BioWorks, Cheminova, Chemtura Corp, Chr Hansen, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, FMC Corp, Isagro SpA, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Makhteshim Agan, Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto, Natural Industries, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical, Syngenta AG and Valent Biosciences. The key strategies used by companies in this market are new product registrations, acquisitions to enter new markets.
Italy pesticides market has been extensively covered in a new report from Mordor Intelligence, with a focus on the major trends playing a part in shaping its future growth.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Italy Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Italy Pesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major regions in country\ where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.