Indonesia Crop Protection Chemicals Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015 - 2020)
The Indonesian pesticides market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of XX% in 2015-2020 period. The market value estimated during 2015 was USD 518.99 million and it is expected that the value will reach to USD XX million by 2020.
In Indonesia, the agrochemicals industry has been witnessing a relatively steady to high growth, which has been primarily attributed to advancements in the pesticides and fertilizer industries. While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic based agrochemicals application in agricultural land would continue, human, animal and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for safer products like plant growth regulators. Specific major drivers for the agrochemicals industry outlined in this report include growing demand for food safety and quality, need for increased land productivity and adoption of new farming practices. On the negative side, restraints limiting market growth include environmental and regulatory constraints pertaining agrochemical usages and popularity of natural products.
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals in Indonesia, the biopesticide segment will witness the double digit growth during 2015-2020. By product type, herbicides are the largest crop protection chemicals segment in the region, followed by insecticides and fungicides. Segmentation of this report has included categorizing pesticides as synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The study has detailed analysis of pesticides regulatory structure, specifically the new product registration along with the investment regulation.
The leading companies in Indonesia include BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, Dow AgroSciences, Monsanto and Syngenta, among others. Some of the local players mentioned are- Rotam Manunggal Perkasa. CV, PT EKA DWI SELO UNGGUL etc.
Key Deliverables in the Study
• Market analysis for the Indonesia Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
• Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
• Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
• Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
• Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Indonesia Biopesticides Market.
• A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
• A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
• Insights on the major regions in country where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher