Indonesia Adhesive market - Segmented by Type and Application - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The Indonesia Adhesive Market has been estimated at USD 379.36 million in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 535.75 million by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period from 2014 to 2020. Key end user markets for adhesives and sealants vary from the construction, packaging, labelling, woodworking, transportation, footwear, and automotive, industry. The exponential growth in end user industries has led to the growth of adhesives and sealants consumption. The adhesives and sealants industry includes two chemically similar but functionally different groups of formulated products. Adhesive products are used to create a bond between two different or similar materials while sealants are used to create an impenetrable barrier to gas or moisture. Adhesives and sealants are made from precise blends of resins, synthetic rubber elastomers; and agents or additives used to enhance certain characteristics, depending on the end use. Industries that typically use adhesives and sealants include automotive, construction, consumer products, assembly, packaging and labelling. Earlier it was necessary to reinforce adhesives joints by other joining methods, today high-performance adhesives can undertake this structural task by themselves. Moreover, in applications that require a special degree of integrity of the construction, such as in aircraft construction, adhesives reached a level that allows a more widespread use. Bonded joints are smooth, reliable and permanent in holding together the most diverse materials.
The report has been segmented based on type and by application. By type it includes Hot Melt, Reactive Hot Melt, Solvent Based, Pressure Sensitive, Epoxy and other Polyurethane adhesives. It is identified that the Polyurethane Adhesives market has fastest and major reason for growth of the market is high production overall throughout every region. By application the market is segmentation includes Building & Construction, Paper board & Packaging, Woodworking & Joinery, Transportation, Footwear and Leather, Assembly operations and others. The building & construction segment has the largest market share of 23.3%.
Because of its strong growing middle class income, the entire region is a considerable market for products that use adhesives & sealants; including packaging, construction and transportation. The construction sector in Indonesia has been a signification contributor towards the country’s GDP. It grew from 125.3 trillion RP in 2003 to 907.3 trillion RP in 2013 and accounts for about 10% of the GDP at present. This growth is expected to continue due to the demand for housing and the plans of public sector. This is a positive sign signalling towards the increase in demand for adhesives.
The dominating international players in adhesives market in Indonesia are Sika, Henkel, 3M, Jowat and H.B. Fuller. The main local adhesives manufacturers include: Pt. Dyno Indria, Lemindo Group, Moresco, Nan Pao Group and Pt. Higo among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
2. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
3. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
4. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Indonesia Adhesive market
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
6. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher