Wireless Pressure sensor is a self-contained, battery powered monitoring solution for many industrial pressure monitoring applications including wellhead pressure and casing pressure monitoring. Wireless Pressure sensor are mainly used in industries such as oil and gas, water and waste water, petrochemicals, and tank monitoring. The growth of the Wireless Pressure Sensors Market is currently being hindered by Dominance of Legacy Pressure Sensor Technologies, Maturity of End-User Segment, and Environmental impact on sensors. The key challenges for wireless presser sensors include multivendor equipment interoperability, dearth of adequate open bandwidth, deployable network and hopping challenge, and constantly evolving standards.
The Wireless Pressure Sensors market is estimated at $0.57 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 22.08% over the period 2014-2020. The increasing security concerns, improved fabrication techniques, and rapid technological advancements are the key drivers which are making the wireless pressure sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wireless Pressure Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Technology (Piezoresistive, CMOS, Capacitive, Optical Sensing, and Others), Industry (Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Defense, Transportation, Banking, Retail, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wireless Pressure Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Abb Ltd (Switzerland), Emerson (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wireless Pressure Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wireless Pressure Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wireless Pressure Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher