Wireless Flow Sensor includes the flow sensor, RF transmitter and RF receiver. Installation no longer requires expensive trenching, drilling, or digging to install power or I/O wiring. In the automotive sector, active and passive safety sensors have witness tremendous growth due to the growing need for accident mitigation systems. Emission of hazardous gases has led to the framing of legislations for emission control and resulted in the need for monitoring the concentration of exhaust gases. The growth of the Wireless Flow Sensors Market is currently being hindered by Maturity of End-User Segment and Environmental impact on sensors. Manufacturers focus on investing in R&D activities as accuracy and reliability are major product selection criteria. Further, industry participants emphasize on product differentiation in order to avoid price competition. Asia Pacific is expected to be the key regional wireless flow sensors market over the forecast period owing to emerging markets such as China, India and Japan etc. Europe is expected to grow slower than the overall market owing to stagnant economic growth.
The Wireless Flow Sensors market is estimated at $0.55 billion by 2018 at a CAGR of 25.37% over the period 2014-2020. The increasing quest for new energy sources, renewable energy development, government regulations, and rapid technological advancements are the key drivers which are making the wireless flow sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wireless Flow Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Differential Flowmeters, Ultrasonic Flowmeters, Velocity Flowmeters, Mass Flowmeters, and Others), Industry (Energy, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Environmental, Process Industries, Automotive, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wireless Flow Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Abb Ltd (Switzerland), Emerson (U.S.), Siemens (Germany), Texas Instruments (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wireless Flow Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wireless Flow Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wireless Flow Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher