Increasing health awareness among all age groups ranging from infants to the elderly population is primarily driving the growth of the market. Wearable temperature sensors effectively monitor and measure bodily activities such as body temperature, heart rate and pulse rate among others. Due to increased demand for wearable technology along with further technological development of the sensors the application areas of wearable sensors are anticipated to grow during the forecast period. With advancements in technology and design, wearable temperature sensors are providing reliability and security across different sectors, ranging from fitness tracking to health monitoring. The price of wearable temperature sensors is expected to decrease with an increase in the number of players competing among themselves. The new entrants are expected to come up with technologically advanced substitute products at a lower price. The growth of the wearable temperature sensors market is currently being hindered by intense competition and high cost.
The Wearable Temperature Sensors market is estimated at $76.42 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 47.37% over the period 2014-2020. The increasing health awareness among all age groups, rising growth towards advanced functions sensors in smart gadgets, and compactness & portability of wearable temperature sensors are the key drivers which are making the wearable temperature sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wearable Temperature Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Care Setting (Hospital, Home, Outpatient Clinic, and Long-Term Care Facility), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, Government & Public Utilities, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wearable Temperature Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Analog Devices (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Measurement Specialties Inc (U.S.), Texas Instruments Inc (U.S.), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wearable Temperature Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wearable Temperature Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wearable Temperature Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher