Motion sensors like accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers, pressure sensors, and combo motion sensors are the dominant type of sensor used in wearables. Health tracking wearables will continue to integrate motion and MEMS sensors, but also health-specific sensors like pulse monitors, pulse-oximeters, and hydration and skin temperature sensors, and environmental sensors like humidity, temperature, and ultraviolet readers. The growth of the wearable motion sensors market is currently being hindered by dearth of common standards and interoperability issues and high cost. North America remains the market leader for Wearable Motion Sensors followed by Asia Pacific and Europe.
The Wearable Motion Sensors market is estimated at $66.30 million by 2018 at a CAGR of 47.11% over the period 2014-2020. The miniaturization of physiological sensors, rising growth towards advanced functions sensors in smart gadgets, and improvement in the battery sizes are the key drivers which are making the wearable motion sensors market to grow lucratively.
The Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market is segmented on the basis of Type (Accelerometers, Gyroscopes, Magnetic, and Others), Industry (Healthcare, Consumer Applications, Sports/Fitness, Industrial, Entertainment & Media, and Others), and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East Africa, and Latin America).
This report describes a detailed study of the Porters five forces analysis of the market. All the five major factors in these markets have been quantified using the internal key parameters governing each of them. It also covers the market landscape of these players which includes the key growth strategies, geographical footprint, and competition analysis.
The report also considers key trends that will impact the industry and profiles over 10 leading suppliers of Wearable Motion Sensors Market. Some of the top companies mentioned in the report are Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Analog Devices (U.S.), Freescale Semiconductor (U.S.), Infineon Technologies (Germany), Samsung (South Korea), Sony (Japan), and among others.
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for Wearable Motion Sensors Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Wearable Motion Sensors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Wearable Motion Sensors Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher