The Global market for Surgical sealant and adhesives Market is expected to reach $XX by the end of 2020 growing at a CAGR of around XX% from 2015 to 2020. Surgical sealants are substances that blocks the passage of fluids and blood after any surgical procedure. It is an alternative to the traditional techniques of using sutures, wires and staples. Currently, the surgical sealants and adhesives are replacing sutures and staples due to better closure capabilities, less painful, decrease blood loss, and no need for removal.
The applications of surgical sealants and adhesives lies in all major surgical procedures like general surgery neuro surgery, cardiovascular surgery, Pulmonary surgery, Orthopedic surgery and many other surgical procedures. The market of surgical sealants and adhesives is growing rapidly at a sustained pace. The increasing use of sealants in various surgical procedures, along with increasing in number of surgical procedures, and gradually more need for management of blood loss are the key drivers for the market. Recently more regulatory approvals and more technologically advanced products are boosting the market for surgical sealants and adhesives. The market have been segmented into two by product and by application. The segmentation by product includes both natural and synthetic sealants and adhesives. The natural products have been further segmented into Fibrin, gelatin, and collagen based sealants and adhesives. The Synthetic and Semi-syntheic segment have also been further subdivided into Cyanoacrylates, Urethane based adhesives, polymeric hydrogels and polyethylene glycol polymers. Due to better mechanical properties and hydrogels market has the largest share amongst the synthetic based sealants and adhesives. The segmentation by application have been divided based on various surgical procedures it is used, like pulmonary surgery, neuro-surgery, cardiovascular, general surgery etc. Natural products are currently the most widely used surgical sealant. The North America has the largest market in terms of global share. However there is a rapid growth in Asia pacific and European market. The key players in this market are Baxter International, B Braun Melsungen AG, Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic, Cohera Medical Inc. Sanofi Group, Cryolife Inc., CR Bard Inc. Vivostat A/S and many others.
Increasing number of surgical procedures, increasing use of surgical sealants and adhesives, Advancement in technology, minimally invasive method, and reduction in blood loss.
Clinical data for regulatory affairs
What the report offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the surgical sealant and adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the surgical sealant and adhesives Market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher