Global Screw Compressors Market - Analysis by Deployment Location - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The market for global screw compressors is expected to be $7.6 billion at the end of the year 2015 and by the end of 2020 it is expected to reach $11.5 billion. The market is expected to grow at a rate of 8.7%. Screw compressors is a gas compressor albeit with two intermeshing helical screws. These screws are known as the rotors whose objective is to compress the air. These rotors operate continuously so there is no pulse or sudden change in flow as against piston compressors. The gas moves from one end to another in a smooth one sided motion.
Rotary screw compressors are used in areas where high pressure is desired. Earlier the use of rotary screw compressors was in the petro chemicals domain. Later the use has expanded to multiple areas. This includes, food and beverages, automotive, power, refrigeration etc.
The market drivers for rotary compressors are due to certain benefits that it provides over other products. It allows for better cooling and requires lower maintenance during operations against reciprocating compressors.
The market for rotary screw compressors is divided into several types. These can be stationary or portable ones based on the movement of the equipment. Also these can be either oil free or oil flooded. Oil free rotary screw compressor achieves higher air pressure only by using the movement of screws. When the number of stages are increased the air pressure can be increased many times. While, in oil flooded model oil is injected to reduce the leak and achieve better cooling. However as the air moves out the oil can be
used again. Also the rotary screw compressor can be single stage or multi stage based on the number of stages that are employed in the device.
However several challenges exist for this product. This includes, high npower consumption due to fast moving compressor. Also it causes multiple debris are produced due to this high speed operation. The opportunity however is that the availability of high quality air produced as per the requirements of specialized industries.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Global screw compressors Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global screw compressors market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher