Global Healthcare Predictive Analytics Market Growth, Trends & Forecast, 2015-2020
The Global market for Healthcare Predictive Analytics is estimated to be worth $XX million for the year 2015 and is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2020. The CAGR during this period of forecast is estimated to be XX%. Predictive analytics techniques benefits in understanding the past unstructured data to predict future activities in customer perspective. Factors such as high penetration in multiple domains and massive amount of data deluge, adoption of this technology on a large scale are driving the market growth. Whereas, lack of skilled labors, cost of software, huge volume, velocity and diversity of data are hindering the market growth.
This platform helps in predicting the volume, swiftness of diverse data, pairing with big data, utilization, improved new models and business outcomes of leading healthcare organizations. It improves quick-decision, profit, measure social media impact and prevents fraud by making application of advanced analytics and decision optimization. Every day around 2.5 quintillion bytes of data is created for validation and to analyze future trends. Healthcare organization implements predictive analytics for data validation, increase data accessibility and reduce cost to providers, individual risk for payers etc.
The Global Healthcare Predictive Analytics market is segmented on the basis of Application (Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Administrative Data Analytics & Research Data Analytics), End-User (Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Academia and Others), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa).
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Global Healthcare Predictive Analytics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Healthcare Predictive Analytics market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher