France Gluten Free Foods & Beverages Market Segmented by Type (2015 - 2020)
France is the third largest and the third fastest growing market for gluten free foods & beverages in Europe after United Kingdom and Germany. The market for gluten free foods & beverages in the region is dominated by bread products, cookies & snacks, demand for which is estimated to account for a share of 28% in 2014, with this segment also expected to record the fastest growth between 2014 and 2020.
Wheat, barley, rye and their derivatives are found to contain the protein called gluten and individuals sensitive to it exhibit mild symptoms of intolerance such as chronic diarrhea and vomiting. However, there exists a sizeable population that shows typical symptoms of intolerance that is classified as celiac disease. This is an inherited autoimmune disorder in which gluten damages the small intestine, with the only remedy for it being a strict gluten free diet for life.
The market for gluten free foods & beverages has undergone a radical change from being considered specialty niche products to becoming mainstream products. Millions of individuals around the world have started consuming gluten free products, not only because of being diagnosed with celiac disease but also because of a general perception of maintaining better health. A current trend towards free from products consumption has given further impetus to the gluten free foods & beverages segment.
The market for gluten free products is highly competitive, with innovation in products being a major strategic approach being adopted by leading players. This trend is likely to continue in the future, as the established set of players seeks to garner increased market share.
What the Report Offers
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for gluten free foods & beverages
2) Type of gluten free foods & beverages analyzed by beverages, bread products, cookies & snacks, condiments, seasonings & spreads, dairy/dairy substitutes, desserts & ice creams, meats/meat substitutes, pasta & rice, prepared foods and other gluten free foods & beverages
3) Factors instrumental in changing market scenarios and prospective opportunities
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the France gluten free foods & beverages market
2) Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
3) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, gluten free food & beverage manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
4) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher