European Healthcare Analytics Market – Growth, Trends & Forecast To 2020
The European market for Healthcare Analytics is estimated to be valued at $XX million for the year 2014 and is expected to reach $XX million by the end of 2020. The CAGR during this period for forecast is XX%. Considerable spending on Business Intelligence tools, Emergence of Big Data in the healthcare industry, increase in the R&D spend by the pharmaceutical & biotechnology organizations in the European region, rapid technological advances and emergence of social media and its impact on the healthcare industry are the major driving factors for the market’s growth. The stringent regulation implementation, data security risk and increased software expenses for upgradation are restricting the market growth to certain extent.
The European Healthcare Analytics market is segmented on the basis of Technology/Platform (Predictive Analytics, Prescriptive Analytics, and Descriptive Analytics), Application (Clinical Data Analytics, Financial Data Analytics, Administrative Data Analytics and Research Data Analytics), Components (Software, Hardware & Services), Mode of Delivery ( Cloud Based model, Web hosted model, On premise model), End – User ( Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Academia and Others), Geography (UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain).
Rising medical costs, Data integrity issues, costs & complexities if the software and healthcare providers in Europe being unsure of the advantages of spending on the big data are the major restraints of the healthcare analytics market..
What the report offers
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the European Healthcare Analytics Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the European Healthcare Analytics market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher