Europe Electronics Adhesives Market - Segmented by Product Type, By Polymer, By Application, By End-User Industry, and Geography - Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The Europe Electronics Adhesives Market has been estimated at USD 764.75 million in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX million by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.85% during the forecast period. Adhesives have been replacing the application of soldering in electronics. The development of new kind of adhesives with higher thermal and electrical conducting properties is increasing the applications of adhesives in electronics. Furthermore, the use of adhesives instead of soldering is considered environment-friendly. These are mainly used for fabrication and assembling of the electronic devices. They are also used in potting and formal coatings. Applying adhesives protect electronic & circuit assembly components from corrosion, dust, shock & vibration, environmental and physical damage.
They are being used in fabrications of hard disks, printed-circuit-boards, cellular phones, and computer assembly. Adhesives are used in electronics to reduce their size, make it lighter, and increase the transparency of the products. In the Electronics Adhesives market report, we have taken the following major application segments into consideration: Surface mounting, Conformal coatings, Wire Tacking, Potting and Encapsulation. The surface mounting segment accounted for more than 38.0% share of the Europe Electronics Adhesives market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the increasing demand from the automotive industry, growing technological dominance, and growing market penetration in developing countries. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as volatility in raw material prices, and globalization and growing operating costs. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
The Europe Electronics Adhesives market, on the basis of product type can be broadly segmented into electrically conductive adhesives, thermally conductive adhesives, UV curing adhesives, and others. The UV-curing adhesives are expected to experience the fastest growth in the coming years. However, electrically conductive and thermal conductive adhesives are the leaders and act as an alternative to tin-lead solders. According to material type, the market has been segmented into acrylics, epoxies, Polyurethanes (PU), silicones, and others. Acrylic adhesives are expected to witness the fastest growth in the global Electronics adhesives market, owing to their excellent bonding abilities and resistance to sunlight, water, and temperature fluctuations.
The market has also been geographically segmented into Germany, UK, France, Italy, Netherlands, and Rest of Europe. In terms of consumption in 2015, Germany led the market with a share of XX.XX%. It was followed by UK and France. With increasing focus on improving the safety of the vehicles in the country while at the same time ensuring entertainment, the demand and usage of printed circuit boards is consistently increasing. This, in turn, is accelerating the demand for electronic adhesives. However, the country witnessing a decline in the electronics output in the recent years has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
The longstanding trend toward miniaturization of electronics components has resulted in more use of adhesives for fastening. In addition, as the use of electronics grows in the automotive sector, the demand for adhesives in automotive electronics is also growing. Furthermore, the growing demand and penetration of electric vehicles will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the Europe Electronics Adhesives market. Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are 3M, Arkema Group (Bostik SA), Avery Denison Corp., H.B. Fuller Co., Jowat AG, Henkel AG &Co. KGaA, Master Bond, Super Glue Corp., Sika AG, and Mapei Spa.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Europe Electronics Adhesives Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Electronics Adhesives market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher