Europe Chromatography Resins Market Segmented by Application, Techniques, Origin, Ingredients and Geography (2015-2020)
Europe chromatography resins market was the second largest, occupying 30% of the market share after North America. The market in this region is expected to grow at a fast pace due to the growth in end use industries, rise in demand of cost effective separation techniques and increase in investments by key players in the region.
Chromatography is a general term for a set of techniques concerning the separation of mixtures. Generally, a few micrograms of the material is sufficient for the process. The technique is popularly used in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The different types of chromatographic separation techniques include ion exchange, affinity, size exclusion and hydrophobic interaction. These techniques follow different principles and use different resins for different purposes. It involves a fluid mobile phase and a stationary phase. As a versatile and sensitive method of detection, chromatography is a preferred separation and analytical testing process.
Chromatographic separations are also relatively simple, easy to operate, fast and guarantees good accuracy and precision. Strong research and development activities, investments in emerging economies and the rising importance of green chromatography are the future opportunities for growth of chromatography resins market.
This market report is segmented by Application, Techniques (Ion Exchange, Affinity, Size Exclusion, Hydrophobic interation, Mixed Mode), Origin, Ingredients (Agarose, Dextran, Silica Gel, Aluminum Oxide, Polyacrylamide, Polymethacrylates, Polystyrene) and also by specific geographical regions.
Chromatographic techniques are widely used in academica and other related industries. There is a lot of research and investments going into this technology.
There is a deficit between the higher cost and productivity of these techniques. Also, skilled personnel are required to employ these techniques.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS?
1) Market Definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the Asia-Pacific Chromatography resins market with region specific assessments and competition analysis on both a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia-Pacific Chromatography resins market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7) A detailed analysis of the market dynamics, highlighting the opportunities as well as pointing out forces that impact the market trend.
PDF E-mail From Publisher
Multi User License (2-5 Users) Fulfilled by Publisher