Australia crop protection Pesticides Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The Australian Pesticides Market expected to reach XX Million by 2020 from USD 3279.47 million in 2015, registering a CAGR of 4.54% during the forecasted period from 2015 to 2020. Overuse and reliance on pesticides in the region has been the cause of weeds and insects developing resistance to insecticides and herbicides, necessitating greater utilization of pesticides for overcoming this problem. This was particularly exemplified in the early 1990s when overutilization of insecticides gave rise to a particularly resistant form of cotton bollworm, which created havoc in Australia’s cotton industry. Crop-based applications form the largest end-use area for pesticides in Australia, as also the fastest growing.
By segment, biopesticides are likely to witness the faster growth in comparison to the synthetic chemicals due to increasing demand of regulation on crop protection chemicals by Australia for protection of citizen’s health. Segmentation of this report has included categorizing pesticides as synthetic and biopesticides. By application area, pesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
Major companies covered in the report include American Vanguard, Arysta LifeScience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, BioWorks, Cheminova, Chemtura Corp, Chr Hansen, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, FMC Corp, Isagro SpA, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Makhteshim Agan, Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto, Natural Industries, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical, Syngenta AG and Valent Biosciences. The key strategies used by companies in this market are new product registrations, acquisitions to enter new markets.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Australian Pesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Australian Pesticides Market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.