Asia pacific crop protection Pesticides Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)
The Asia-Pacific regions consumption and demand for pesticides is primed to witness fast growth on a global basis, with China and India taking clear lead in propelling this vital segment of crop protection products. Population statistics in the region have been responsible for maintaining adequacy in agricultural practices, ensuing in greater utilization of pesticides in areas that were ignored in the past. To top this is the fact that per person arable land in China, India and Southeast Asia has been witnessing decreases of alarming proportions, which makes a strong case in favor of pesticide utilization.Asia-Pacific accounts for almost 30% of land available on earth and 60% of human population. The pesticides market of Asia-Pacfic region will grow at fastest CAGR of 7.13% and it is expected that market will reach USD 20325.43 million by 2020. Though use of conventional synthetic pesticides would continue to dominate the scenario in the Asia-Pacific region, augmentation in utilization of Biopesticides is likely to be supported in order to overcome toxicity levels and promote environmental friendliness. Specific major drivers for the pesticides industry outlined in this report include increasing demand by the burgeoning population for food quality and safety and the impact of developing regions in shaping the industrys future. On the negative side, restraints limiting market growth include mounting costs of research and development and the controversy surrounding adoption of genetically modified crops. The market segmentation is done based on type, application and geography. The application segment includes crop based and non crop based. Maximum gains are likely to be witnessed in the areas of grain and cereal and oilseed crops, with demand for pesticides in fruits and vegetables growing at a comparatively slower rate.By application area, crop-based uses would dominate the consumption of pesticides in the Asia-Pacific region; this has been underscored by the increasing demand for food crops in the region as a consequence of growing population. China and India are the clear leaders in terms of volume of pesticides consumed in the region, with China also likely to emerge as the fastest growing region. China is a major pesticide user, as well as a producer, with an annual output of 220,000 tones of active ingredients. The report on the Asia-Pacific regions Pesticides market from Mordor Intelligence focuses on key growth areas that companies can look into for expanding their presence in the regions developing economies. Major players have taken the initiative of introducing novel solutions catering to the specific demands of this crucial region. Some of the players profiled in this market are Arysta Life sciences, ADAMA, BASF, Bayer, Emery Oleochemicals LLC among others.
Key Deliverables in the Study
1. Market analysis for the Asia- Pacific Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia- Pacific Crop Protection Chemicals (Pesticides) market.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.