The 2011 Ultimate Guide to Location Based Services and ApplicationsMind Commerce Publishing
January 1, 2011
121 Pages - SKU: CCJQ6057007
This report is multi-dimensional, providing the audience with technology and business insights, quantitative and qualitative analysis, and case-studies providing oversight of strategy and implementation.
Further, the report identifies trending opportunities to exploit ahead of market cycles. Examined are intellectual property triggers, which are commonly ignored among one-off product vendors, particularly application and content developers. The merits of supply chain orders are also examined to determine their usefulness in corporate and/or product strategy, marketing partnerships, and sales planning.
The full report is organized into the following sections:
- Basic and Advanced Location Technologies
- LBS Ecosystem and Value Chain
- Commercial Applications
- Market Modeling
- Learn the impact of Tier 1 vendors in developing partnerships, supply chains, and distribution channels
- Discover why the LBS applications covered in this report will thrive in 2011 - from gambling and map mash-ups to predictive traffic navigation and classified ads
- Access an intensive comparative analysis of cellular and non-cellular technologies available for LBS provided in a easy-to-read format
- Review of the Friends and Family locator applications and services
- Resource guide to the best executive teams, marketers, and VCs that are focused on LBS investments at all stages
- Executive tools include comparative charts, use-cases/case studies, ecosystems frameworks, supply chain maps
- Learn current and future uses for cloud services including PaaS, NaaS, LaaS, and SaaS
- Learn the current focus of the standard players in LBS for mobile search, navigation, social, wireless carriers and mobile operators, infrastructure, and platforms.
- Industry players seeking the latest strategic industry developments
- Investors interested in capitalizing on the burgeoning LBS industry
- Infrastructure providers interesting in integrating user location into applications
- Software providers that seek an understanding of key application requirements and competitive information
- Anyone interested in the structure and interrelationships of the LBS industry, technologies, and the impact of the growing mobile personalization market
More Location Based Services reports by Mind Commerce Publishing
Market Opportunity: Location-based Services by Mind Commerce Publishing
Sometimes considered a stand-alone service, often thought about only in precise positioning terms, location determination may also be on a proximity basis. In all cases, ...
Real-time Location Services (RTLS): Applications, Services and Company Analysis 2013 by Mind Commerce Publishing
Real-time Location Services are changing processes and procedures in yards, hospitals, warehouses, factories and any facilities in which location determination and tracking in real-time is ...
Understanding Location-based Services (LBS), Technology, and the LBS Ecosystem by Mind Commerce Publishing
This provides the reader with a complete understanding of location-based services (LBS) technology, applications, and the LBS ecosystem. It is a must read for ...
The Evolution of Google: Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications 2012 – 2017 by Mind Commerce PublishingSee all reports like this >>
First revolutionizing search, Google is evolving to become a force in Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications. This research evaluates Google’s current ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Location Based Services Reports