TOUCH CONTROLLER IC MARKET GLOBAL FORECAST & ANALYSIS (2011–2016) BY TECHNOLOGY, BY PRODUCTS TYPES, BY APPLICATIONS (Entertainment, Infotainment, Retail, Education, Medical, Banking, & Industrial), & BY GEOGRAPHY (North America, Europe, APAC, & ROW)MarketsandMarkets
April 21, 2012
286 Pages - SKU: MKMK3869458
Additional InformationScope of the report
The global Touch Controller IC market is segmented into:
- Technology: ASIC based, MCU based, Custom Controllers, and Analogue Controller
- Products: By Functionality, By Screen Type, By the module technology (Resistive, Capacitive, Infrared, Optical, In-Cell, and On-Cell)
- Applications: Applications for the touch controller IC market is split in to three major types, types such as consumer applications, commercial applications, and industrial applications. Each of the three applications is further divided in to OEM product based application such as Mobile Phones and Tablets.
- Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW).
- The key growth drivers and restraints of the Global Touch Controller market and analyze the impact analysis of these market dynamics on the Touch Controller market. Impact analysis is done for short term (1-2 years), medium term (3-4 years), and long tern (more than 5 years)
- The analysis of the burning issues and winning imperatives of Touch Controller IC market
- The various applications of the Touch Controller IC market and analyze the growth of each application. Identification of future application segments
- The key trends related to the product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence the Touch Controller market
- The geography specific developments and peculiarities
- The major stakeholders in the market and draw a competitive landscape for the market leaders
- The analysis of the key growth strategies for companies in the Touch Controller IC market
More Fiber Optics reports by MarketsandMarkets
Optical Imaging Market (2013-2018) – Technology Trends And Applications Of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), Hyper Spectral Imaging (HSI), Near Infrared Spectroscopy (NIRS) And Photo- Acoustic Tomography (PAT) In Clinical Diagnostics, Clinical Research by MarketsandMarkets
Optical Imaging is an emerging imaging technology that uses light to assess optical properties of tissues, and has a great potential for improving disease prevention, ...
Photonic Integrated Circuit (IC) & Quantum Computing Market (2012 – 2022): By Application (Optical Fiber Communication, Optical Fiber Sensors, Biomedical); Components (Lasers, Attenuators); Raw Materials (Silica on Silicon, Silicon on Insulator) by MarketsandMarkets
Photonic Integrated circuits (PIC) is a breakthrough technology as it uses photons (smallest unit of light) as the data carrier instead of electrons (smallest unit ...
World Sensors Market in Healthcare Applications (2012-2017) by MarketsandMarkets
The use of sensors in the healthcare sector was fueled by the continuous need for advancements in healthcare electronic devices & equipment to “sense” and ...
Global Photonic Sensor Market Forecast By Type (Laser, Biophotonic, Fiber Optic) & Application (Oil & Gas, Military & Aerospace, Energy & Infrastructure, Industrial Automation, Medical & Others) 2011-16 by MarketsandMarketsSee all reports like this >>
The APAC region is expected to generate $2.61 billion with a CAGR of 21.31%; followed by Europe, North America, and ROW at a CAGR of ...
More Global Fiber Optics reports
Global - Broadband and FttH - Key Statistics and Insights by Paul Budde Communication Pty Ltd
The Asia-Pacific region has the highest fibre broadband penetration in the world, followed by North America. Asia-Pacific represents the majority of worldwide fibre broadband subscribers ...
Global Terrestrial Optics Market 2012-2016 by Infiniti Research Limited
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Terrestrial Optics market to grow at a CAGR of 4.81 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors ...
Global FTTH Equipment Market 2012-2016 by Infiniti Research Limited
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global FTTH Equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 15.54 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors ...
A New Extension Cord — New Zealand's Proposed International Cable by IDCSee all reports like this >>
This IDC update looks at the announcement from Vodafone New Zealand, Telecom New Zealand, and Telstra Australia about their proposed partnership to build a new ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Integrated Circuits
- Lasers & Optics
- Electronic Manufacturing
- Fiber Optics
Fiber Optics Reports
- Passive Optical Network Equipment Market in the APAC Region 2012-2016
- Optical Amplifiers: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- Optical Components: Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2013 to 2019
- “High-speed Fiber Optics Communications” Specifics, Technologies, Applications and Markets
- China Optical Communication Industry Report, 2012-2014