The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...from food & beverages industry is driving the liquid packaging market” The market size for liquid packaging is projected to reach USD 370.75 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 5.4% between 2016 and 2021. ... Read More
...data content over internet is expected to drive the growth in the market” MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global Content Delivery Network (CDN) market to grow from USD 6.05 billion in 2016 to USD 23.22 billion by ... Read More
...projected to reach USD 730.7 million by 2021 from USD 574.8 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.9% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The western blotting market is undergoing a significant ... Read More
...in litigations is driving the growth of the E-Discovery market” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global E-Discovery market to grow from USD 7.89 billion in 2016 to USD 22.62 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth ... Read More
...2022 “The global TV white Space (TVWS) spectrum market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 74.30% during the forecast period.” The TVWS spectrum market is expected to be valued at USD 53.1 million ... Read More
...population and growing urbanization drives the roofing adhesives market” The global roofing adhesives market size is estimated to reach USD 5.78 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.75% between 2016 and 2021. The roofing ... Read More
...to 2022 “The wire-to-board connector market growth directly linked with the worldwide speedy growth of computer, communication, and consumer electronics application” The wire-to-board connector market was valued at USD 3.55 billion in 2015 and is ... Read More
...CAGR of 7.10% during forecast period” The medical composites market size is projected to reach USD 934.7 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.10% between 2016 and 2021. The major driver stimulating the medical ... Read More
...warfare and investment in soldier modernization programs to drive soldier systems market” The soldier systems market is projected to grow from USD 5.57 billion in 2016 to USD 7.31 billion by 2021, at a CAGR ... Read More
...to 2022 “Increased competition among broadband service providers is driving the G.fast chipset market” The G.fast chipset market is expected to reach USD 4,216.3 million by 2022 from USD 41.0 million in 2016, at a ... Read More
...open source frameworks (Hadoop) for big data analytics is one of the drivers for the High Performance Data Analytics (HPDA) market The HPDA analytics market size is estimated to grow from USD 25.71 billion in ... Read More
... Cloud-Based Contact Center Market by Solution (Dialers, Reporting, and analytics), Service (Professional and Managed), Application, Deployment Model, Organization size, Industry vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2021 Read More
...cell isolation market is expected to reach USD 7.89 billion by 2021 from USD 3.57 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 17.2%. On the basis of product, the cell isolation market is segmented into ... Read More
...to safeguard acts of piracy and terrorism will drive the maritime safety market” The maritime safety market size is estimated to grow from USD 16.71 billion in 2016 to USD 23.67 billion by 2021, at ... Read More
... Prebiotic Ingredients Market by Type (Oligosaccharides, Inulin, and Polydextrose), Application (Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements, and Animal Feed), Source (Roots, Grains, and Vegetables), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022 Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.77% from 2016 to 2021” The transformer monitoring system market is projected to reach USD 2.68 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 12.77% from ... Read More
...interface market growth directly linked with the worldwide increasing deployment of data center and telecommunication equipment” The IPMI market was valued at USD 1.20 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 3.10 billion ... Read More
...2021 “Global polymer processing aid market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2016 and 2021” The global polymer processing aid market is projected to reach USD 2.21 billion by 2021, at a ... Read More
...ones, is driving the growth of the global concrete bonding agents market” The global concrete bonding agents market is projected to reach USD 3.84 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The market is ... Read More
...“Factors such as increased smartphone penetration and growing prominence of managed mobility services are driving the growth of the BYOD and enterprise mobility market” The BYOD and enterprise mobility market size is estimated to grow ... Read More
...of BYOD policies, and growing security concerns regarding corporate data is expected to drive the overall market” The Mobile Device Management (MDM) market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.69 billion in 2016 to ... Read More
...policy-driven, scalable, and programmable security architecture is driving the growth of the SDP market” MarketsandMarkets estimates the global Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) market to grow from USD 992.8 million in 2016 to USD 4,396.1 million by ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2016 to 2021” The wireline services market is projected to reach USD 9.15 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2016 ... Read More
...grow at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2016 to 2021” The market size of breathable membranes for construction industry is projected to reach USD 1,617.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 10.3%, between 2016 ... Read More
...adoption of e-compass sensors in the consumer electronics products such as smartphones, tablets and wearables would drive the e-compass market.” The e-compass market size, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 808.6 ... Read More