The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...“Increasing demand for the IIoT solutions in the manufacturing vertical is fueling the growth of the IIoT market” The IIoT market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.89% between 2016 and 2022 to ... Read More
...is projected to reach USD 16.46 billion by 2021.” The high performance fiber market is projected to grow from USD 10.73 billion in 2016 to USD 16.46 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.9% ... Read More
...“Global starter feed market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.57%.” The starter feed market is projected to reach a value of USD 29.15 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.57% ... Read More
...The global stem cell therapy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.0% during 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 145.8 million by 2021. Growth in the global stem cell therapy market is ... Read More
...market is projected to reach USD 42.54 billion by 2021 from USD 13.85 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 25.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The healthcare industry is going through ... Read More
...expected to lead the gunshot detection system market during the forecast period” Based on application, the homeland segment of the gunshot detection system market is expected to grow from USD 629.2 million in 2016 to ... Read More
...aging global population, increasing awareness about brain fitness, and advancements in technology are driving the cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market” The market size of cognitive assessment and training in healthcare market is expected ... Read More
...The global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market is estimated to reach 83.89 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016 to 2021. Although the global hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis market is estimated to ... Read More
...market is poised to reach USD 305.3 million by 2021 from USD 247.2 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 4.3%. Factors such as growing cardiovascular and respiratory diseases, rising adoption of ECMO as a ... Read More
...Forecast to 2022 “Global Bactericide Market in Agriculture projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%” The global bactericide market in agriculture is projected to reach a value of USD 11.88 billion by 2022, growing ... Read More
...top 10 advanced materials & technologies in electronics refers to the new or modifications to the existing materials & technologies to obtain superior performance or efficiency. The market includes high growth materials & technologies in ... Read More
...at a CAGR of 4.36% during the forecast period” The aircraft hydraulic system market is projected to grow from USD 935.9 million in 2016 to USD 1,158.5 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 4.36% ... Read More
...is driving the global image recognition market” The image recognition market is projected to grow from USD 15.95 billion in 2016 to USD 38.92 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.5% between 2016 and ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to 2021.” The generator sales market is projected to reach USD 24.45 billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2016 to ... Read More
...is expected to reach USD 4.73 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2016 to 2021. The growth of the market is driven by factors such as the increasing number of ablation procedures, ... Read More
...oscillator market expected to grow at a CAGR of 46.08% between 2017 and 2022” The overall MEMS oscillator market was valued at USD 79.2 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 802.8 million ... Read More
...projected to reach USD 4.13 billion by 2021 from an estimated USD 3.23 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 5.1% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The demand for HPLC systems ... Read More
...2021 “The global Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2016 to 2021” The global PEEK market is projected to reach USD 664.3 million by 2021, at ... Read More
...2021 “Increasing vehicle sales and limited parking availability are expected to fuel the demand for smart parking in passenger cars” The passenger car smart parking market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.94%, ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%” The tube packaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021 and reach USD 9.30 billion ... Read More
...exhibit significant growth between 2016 and 2022” The GNSS chip market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 5.22 billion by 2022. The key driving factors ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7%” The temperature controlled packaging solutions market is projected to reach USD 11.82 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2016 to 2021. Growth in the ... Read More
...2022 “The food processing equipment market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0%” The food processing equipment market is projected to reach USD 72.27 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 7.0% from ... Read More
...and increasing logistics transparency across the globe and the increasing adoption of connected and intelligent devices are some of the factors expected to drive the connected logistics market” The connected logistics market size is estimated ... Read More
...The global diagnostic imaging market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 36.43 billion by 2021. Factors such as increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, rapid growth ... Read More