The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...at a CAGR of 62.9%” According to the new market research report on artificial intelligence, this market is expected to be worth USD 16.06 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 62.9% from 2016 ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.23% during the forecast period, 2016 to 2021” The growth of the global aircraft landing gear market is dependent on the increased number of deliveries of ... Read More
...to grow at a CAGR of 16.8%” According to the new market research report on industrial Ethernet, this market is expected to be valued at USD 59.20 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of ... Read More
...is projected to reach USD 2.12 Billion by 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Factors such as the growing prevalence of cancer and rapidly increasing geriatric ... Read More
...& AFV) - Forecast to 2021 “In order to meet stringent CAFE (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) and EPA (Environment Protection Agency) emission regulations, OEMs are downsizing engine capacity.” The light duty vehicle market for North ... Read More
...in the parent industries to drive the market for industrial packaging market” The global market for industrial packaging is projected to grow from USD 54.94 billion in 2016 to reach USD 93.28 billion by 2026, ... Read More
...defense operations is expected to be one of the key factors expected to drive the market” The airborne telemetry market is projected to grow from USD 7.08 billion in 2016 to USD 8.52 billion by ... Read More
...between 2016 and 2022” The supercapacitor market is estimated to be valued at USD 568.2 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.7% between 2016 and 2022. The key driving ... Read More
...and surgical devices market is estimated to reach 17.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2016 to 2021. Although mature markets (such as North America and Europe) hold larger shares in the ... Read More
...for engine downsizing and stringent emission norms are expected to fuel the demand for automotive turbocharger” The automotive turbocharger market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.63%, to reach a market size of ... Read More
...demand for more reliable and accurate weather forecast is a major factor driving the weather forecasting services market globally’’ The weather forecasting services market is projected to grow from USD 1.10 billion in 2016 to ... Read More
...Forecast to 2021 “The string inverter market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.29% from 2016 to 2021” The string inverter market is projected to reach USD 3.89 billion by 2021, growing at ... Read More
...2021 The global medical aesthetics market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% from 2016 to 2021, projected to reach USD 13.29 billion. The adoption of aesthetic procedures is rising across the globe ... Read More
...market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31.72%” The global software-defined anything market is expected to be worth USD 28.09 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 31.72% between 2016 and 2022. The ... Read More
...Women's Health Diagnostics Market by Application (Prenatal Testing, Down Syndrome, HPV, Fertility Test, Pregnancy Test, Urinary Tract Infections, Osteoporosis, Breast, Cervical and Ovarian Cancer Test) End User (Hospitals, Home Care) - Forecast to 2021 The ... Read More
...volume, the industrial starch market projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.80%” The industrial starch market is projected to reach 113.9 MT by 2022 at a CAGR of 3.80% from 2016. In terms of ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%, in terms of value, from 2016 to 2026” The asphalt additives market is projected to reach USD 5.45 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of ... Read More
...2021 “The more electric aircraft market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.33% during the forecast period” The more electric aircraft market is projected to grow from USD 7.68 billion in 2016 to ... Read More
...“Fillings & toppings market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.63%” The fillings & toppings market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.63% from 2016 and reach USD 12.33 billion by 2022. ... Read More
...exhibit significant growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The pico projector market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.52% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 3.44 billion by 2022. Amalgamation of projection ... Read More
...grow at a CAGR of 65.3% between 2016 and 2022” According to the new market research report on deep learning, this market is expected to be worth USD 1,772.9 million by 2022, growing at a ... Read More
...of 7.4% during forecast period” The global engineering plastics market is projected to reach USD 108.68 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2016 to 2026. Engineering plastics are lighter and have greater ... Read More
...market is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 7.8% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 18.83 billion by 2021 from USD 12.23 billion in 2016. Market growth can be attributed to the ... Read More
...surgical navigation systems market is expected to reach USD 906.8 million by 2021 from USD 662.5 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period (2016–2021). Growth of this market is primarily ... Read More
...for UAVs for commercial applications is the key factor impacting the growth dynamics of the UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market” The UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) market is estimated to be USD 13.22 billion in 2016 ... Read More