The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...embedded systems market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.60% from 2016 to 2021” The military embedded systems market is expected to grow from USD 71.29 billion in 2016 to USD 134.88 billion ... Read More
...“Surge in clinical data, use of connected devices, and evolving consumer needs is expected to drive the growth in the market” MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global Natural Language Processing (NLP) in healthcare and life sciences market ... Read More
...of value, is expected to reach at USD 24.69 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% between 2016 and 2022. Major drivers for the growth of wireless connectivity are increasing connectivity of the internet, ... Read More
...market is projected to reach USD 5.44 billion by 2021 from USD 4.46 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The contrast media/contrast agents market has witnessed various advancements ... Read More
...market is projected to reach USD 631.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2016 and 2021. Rising population, rapid urbanization, and rising disposable income are the main factors that have led to ... Read More
...interconnect market size, in terms of value, is expected to grow from USD 3.66 billion in 2015 to USD 13.03 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 18.13% between 2016 and 2022. Optical network component ... Read More
...market is projected to reach USD 1,344.1 million by 2021, growing at a CAGR of around 26% during the forecast period. Growth in this market can be attributed to a number of factors such as ... Read More
...services to channel partners and/or independent software vendors to facilitate and help them in easy deployment of digital workplaces at client locations. Workspace-as-a-Service is package of pre-integrated set of services to enable smooth deployment of ... Read More
...“Food colors market projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.40%” The food colors market is projected to reach USD 3.75 billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 8.40% from 2016. The market is driven ... Read More
...technology market to be valued at USD 19,549.8 million by 2022.” The global haptic technology market is expected to be valued at USD 19.55 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 16.20% between 2016 and ... Read More
...and space applications is fueling the growth of the radiation-hardened electronics market” The global radiation-hardened electronics market was valued at USD 935.9 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1,277.4 million by 2022, ... Read More
...data is one of the factors driving the global geospatial imagery analytics market” The global geospatial imagery analytics market is projected to grow from USD 2.77 billion in 2016 to USD 10.21 billion by 2021, ... Read More
...global cold pain therapy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2016 to 2021 to reach USD 1,087.7 million by 2021. The adoption of cold pain therapy products is rising across ... Read More
...to 2021 “Growth in demand from the food & beverage industry to drive the market for rigid plastic packaging” The global market for rigid plastic packaging is projected to grow from USD 189.43 billion in ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% during the forecast period” The feed yeast market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.21% from 2016, to reach USD 602.8 million by 2022. The ... Read More
...video-based learning and improved performance of administrative modules.” The education ERP market is estimated to grow from USD 6.77 billion in 2016 to USD 14.19 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.9% between 2016 ... Read More
...cyber-attacks will drive the encryption software market” The encryption software market size is estimated to grow from USD 3.05 billion in 2016 to USD 8.94 billion by 2021, at an estimated CAGR of 24.0%. The ... Read More
...at a CAGR of 4.04%” The starter fertilizers market, estimated at USD 6.37 billion in 2015, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.04%, to reach USD 8.33 billion by 2022. The market is ... Read More
...5.1% during forecast period” The hexagonal-Boron Nitride (h-BN) powder market is estimated to reach USD 821.0 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2016 to 2021. H-BN performs better in high-temperature applications than ... Read More
...crystal oscillators market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD 3.28 billion by 2022 from USD 2.40 billion in 2015. Growing demand for smartphones and connected ... Read More
...to 2021 “Increase in demand for water & wastewater treatment across the globe to drive the market for non-woven fabrics—industrial membranes.” The global market for non-woven fabrics—industrial membranes is projected to grow from USD 608.9 ... Read More
...to its scalability and cost optimizations is one of the drivers for the edge analytics market The edge analytics market size is estimated to grow from USD 1.94 billion in 2016 to USD 7.96 billion ... Read More
...the HIPPS market to exhibit significant growth potential between 2016 and 2022” The High-Integrity Pressure Protection System (HIPPS) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD ... Read More
...Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East & Africa, Latin America) - Global Forecast to 2021 “The global fatty acid methyl ester market size is projected to reach USD 22.13 billion by 2021” The global fatty acid methyl ester ... Read More
...communication, this market is expected to be worth USD 130.33 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 12.36% between 2016 and 2022. The growth of the industrial communication market can be attributed to the ... Read More