The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...monitoring market expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.54% between 2016 and 2025” The water quality monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 4.69 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.54% ... Read More
...process analytical technology (PAT) market is projected to reach USD 3.30 billion by 2021 from USD 1.77 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.3% from 2016 to 2021. Market growth is primarily driven by ... Read More
...surgical instruments market is poised to reach USD 2.44 billion by 2021 from USD 1.73 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2016 to 2021. Major factors contributing to the growth of the ... Read More
...grow at a CAGR of 3.9%.” The food-grade alcohol market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2017, to reach USD 12.86 billion by 2022. The demand for food-grade alcohol is projected ... Read More
...to grow at a significant rate between 2017 and 2022” The warehouse robotics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.8% between 2017 and 2022 and is expected to be valued at USD ... Read More
...overall power electronics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.4%” The power electronics market is expected to reach USD 41.73 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.4% between 2016 and ... Read More
...2021 “The identity & access management market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 12.9% between 2016 and 2021” The identity & access management market is estimated to grow from USD 8.09 billion in ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.25%” The xanthan gum market, estimated at USD 373.6 million in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.25%, to reach USD 452.8 million by ... Read More
...global unsaturated polyester resins market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021” The global Unsaturated Polyester Resins (UPR) market is projected to reach USD 12.15 billion by 2021, at ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.25%.” The global herbicides market is estimated at USD 27.21 billion in 2016, and is projected at USD 39.15 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of ... Read More
...projected to reach USD 12.80 billion by 2021 from USD 4.90 billion in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 21.1% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). Advantages offered by robot-assisted training in rehabilitation ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.96% between 2016 and 2022.” The non-volatile memory market has entered the growth phase and is expected to grow further in the coming years. The market is ... Read More
...2026 “The global tungsten carbide powder market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2016 to 2026, in terms of value” The global tungsten carbide powder market is projected to grow from ... Read More
...grow at a CAGR of 5.97% between 2016 and 2022” The substation automation and integration market was valued at USD 32.53 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% between ... Read More
...pulmonary drug delivery market is projected to reach USD 52.37 billion by 2021 from USD 36.10 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Increasing preference of pulmonary route as an ... Read More
...demand for cashless model type self-checkout systems is fueling the growth of the self-checkout systems market” The self-checkout systems market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% between 2016 and 2022 to reach ... Read More
...USD 2.06 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Growth in this market is majorly driven by the rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing number ... Read More
...10 food safety testing and technologies market to reach a market size of USD 39.47 billion by 2022” The top 10 food safety testing and technologies market is projected to reach USD 39.47 billion by ... Read More
...to reach USD 53.34 billion by 2021 from USD 27.95 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 13.8% from 2016 to 2021. Increasing diagnostic applications of biomarkers, increasing R&D funding for pharma and biotech companies, ... Read More
...is projected to reach USD 330.6 million by 2021 from USD 275.9 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 3.7%. The growing pharmaceutical and semiconductor industries, increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D, and growth in manufacturing ... Read More
...sensor market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.09% between 2016 and 2022” The overall distributed fiber optic sensor market was valued at USD 653.2 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD ... Read More
...projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.32%” The glyphosate market was valued at USD 6.51 billion in 2015, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.32%, to reach USD 9.91 billion by ... Read More
...technologies expected to drive the solid-state and other energy-efficient lighting market” The solid-state and other energy-efficient lighting market is expected to be valued at USD 174.45 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 5.38% ... Read More
...advanced ceramics as an alternative to metals and plastics, and their rising demand in the medical industry are expected to drive the advanced ceramics market” The advanced ceramics market is projected to reach USD 10.41 ... Read More
...“Growing demand for managed network services, greater network accessibility, and superior network security, and the need for improving the business process at a minimum cost are driving the managed network services market” The managed network ... Read More