The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...global cannabis testing market is expected to reach USD 1,416.3 million by 2021 from USD 822.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 11.5% during forecast period (2016–2021). The growth in this market is mainly ... Read More
...2021 Increased need to secure networks from advanced attacks, such as ransomware, DDoS, and APTs is expected to drive the network forensics market The network forensics market size is expected to grow from USD 1.25 ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 15.55%, from 2016 to 2021.” The utility communication market is projected to reach USD 15.45 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 15.55%, from 2016 to ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 20.61% during the forecast period” The growth of the Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) market is attributed to the modernization of air traffic management infrastructure and development of ... Read More
...application is the largest contributor to the frequency synthesizer market” The overall frequency synthesizer market is expected to be worth at USD 1,446.3 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.56% between 2017 and ... Read More
...“Growth in aircraft deliveries is the key factor impacting the growth of the aviation connectors market” The aviation connector market was valued at USD 4.13 billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 5.52 ... Read More
...of technologies in agriculture and government’s support to adopt modern agricultural techniques to drive the growth of the smart agriculture market” The smart agriculture market is expected to grow from USD 5.18 billion in 2016 ... Read More
...Global Forecast to 2021 “Increase in the production of nutrient rich food crops and sustainable and steady demands for sulfuric acid due to its diversified applications is driving the growth of the global sulfuric acid ... Read More
...“Food authenticity market projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%” The food authenticity market is projected to reach USD 7.50 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2022. Stringent regulations ... Read More
...of public and private APIs is one of the factors driving the API management market” The global API management market size is estimated to grow from USD 606.8 million in 2016 to USD 2,665.3 million ... Read More
...the automotive gesture recognition systems (GRS) market is the touchless systems; the GRS manufacturers are adopting these systems in their vehicle to reduce distraction” The automotive GRS market is projected to grow at a CAGR ... Read More
...valued at USD 16.2 billion in 2016 and poised to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2016 and 2021, to reach USD 21.9 billion in 2021. Anatomic pathology is used for the diagnosis of ... Read More
...Forecast to 2021 “Increasing demand for low rolling resistance tires driving the tires OE (Original Equipment) market” The tires OE market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.48% from 2016 to 2021, to ... Read More
...is expected to reach USD 941.0 million by 2021 from USD 528.0 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 12.3%. The major drivers for the market include growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, increase ... Read More
...targeted cyber-attacks and threats are expected to drive the Middle East cyber security market” The Middle East cyber security market size is expected to grow from USD 11.38 billion in 2017 to USD 22.14 billion ... Read More
...industrial lubricants market projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.” The global industrial lubricants market is expected to reach USD 64.4 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 2.5% from ... Read More
...of geomembranes in waste management applications is a key factor in the growth of the geomembranes market” The global geomembranes market (2016–2021) is projected to reach USD 3.41 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of ... Read More
...is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.07% between 2017 and 2022” The 3D machine vision market is expected to be valued at USD 2.13 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.07% ... Read More
...is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2016 to 2021, in terms of value” The metal bonding adhesives market was valued at USD 5.30 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach ... Read More
...devices market is projected to reach USD 533.0 million by 2021 from USD 343.6 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.2% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). The growth of the ... Read More
...in the automotive and steel industries is a prime factor in the growth of the metal finishing chemicals market” The global metal finishing chemicals market is projected to reach USD 11.21 billion by 2021, at ... Read More
...“The protein hydrolysates market is projected to grow at a significant rate” The protein hydrolysates market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2016, to reach USD 738.2 million by 2022. The ... Read More
...Global Forecast to 2021 “Growing demand for electrification in vehicle to drive the automotive connectors market” The automotive connectors market was estimated to be USD 4.38 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD ... Read More
...of thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) in the automotive industry is a prime factor for the growth of the thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) market across the globe.” The thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) market is projected to reach USD 2.48 ... Read More