The MarketsandMarkets edge:
Worldwide, market research reports are primarily sold for numbers, market segmentation and competitive landscape, within the business leaders.
The analyst working with MarketsandMarkets come from the renowned publishing houses and market research firms globally adding their expertise and domain understanding. They get the facts from over 22,000 news and information sources, a database of hundred thousands of key industry participants and draw on our relationship with more than 900 market research companies globally.
The success of MarketsandMarkets clients speaks for their success. In course of their ongoing relationship with research partners for over a period of three years, their clients have discovered that MarketsandMarkets can not only head-start any given research project immediately but also execute it in a stipulated time frame. They always prioritize their commitments of confidentiality. The fact that a high percentage of thier business comes from client referrals bears ample testimony to the quality of our market research reports.
What makes MarketsandMarkets reports unique?
Key questions answered:
- They provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- Each report is about 250 pages with 100+ market data tables, 40 competitive company profiles, analysis of 200 patents and minimum 50 micro markets, which are collectively exhaustive and mutually exclusive.
- Their deliverables focuses on segments viz products, services, applications, ingredients, technology, and stakeholders in a single report for all the four geographies - US, Europe, APAC, ROW.
- 15 pages of high level analysis including benchmarking strategies, best practices and growth quadrants. MarketsandMarkets conduct detailed analysis of market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. They also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications, products, services, ingredients, technologies, stakeholders?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields; which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines?
- Who is doing what?
MarketsandMarkets tracks more than ten industries including
- The total market estimates are verified by calculating the market penetration factor for the parent markets.
- Primary interviews with key industry people are used to verify the market penetration factor; and all the assumptions in estimating the market size for the base and forecast years.
- The top down approach is used to validate the numbers considering the market share and revenues of the top players mainly for the non-fragmented market.
- The bottom up approach – Value x volume formula – is used to estimate the units for equipment, procedures, surgeries, etc.
- A holistic verification of market size is conducted by determining the total average spending and target population, or the user of the product or service in question.
- All of the 80-100 market data summary tables are integrated. My multiple-level market breakdown gives me more than 30 check points to verify our estimates. In addition these check points also validate the sub-sub market numbers.
- Medical devices
- Energy & power supplies
- Advanced materials
- Food & beverages
- Consumer goods
- Industrial Automation
- IT & Telecom
...instrument system market projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period” The electronic flight instrument system market is projected to grow from USD 867.9 million in 2016 to USD 1,139.6 million ... Read More
...analytics market projected to grow at a CAGR of 19.2%” The geospatial analytics market is projected to grow from USD 30.71 billion in 2016 to USD 73.91 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 19.2%. ... Read More
...systems and growing need for enhancement of performance of combat platforms are the major factors driving the growth of the combat system integration market, globally” The combat system integration market is projected to grow from ... Read More
...expected to grow at significant rate between 2016 and 2022” The people counting system market was valued at 491.7 million in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 1,637.4 million by 2022, growing at a ... Read More
...of 4.88%” The piezoelectric device market is expected to be valued at USD 31.33 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.88% between 2016 and 2022. The increasing demand for piezopolymer and composite material; ... Read More
...market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.82%” The cheese powder market, estimated at USD 406.5 million in 2016, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.82%, to reach USD 604.1 million ... Read More
...market is projected to reach USD 739.9 million by 2021 from USD 557.1 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.8% in the next five years (2016 to 2021). Increasing diagnosis and growing incidence & ... Read More
...CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021” The polypropylene foams market is projected to reach USD 1.27 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.78% from 2016 to 2021. The optimum performance of polypropylene foam ... Read More
...“The milk protein market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% rate” The milk protein market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2017 to reach USD 13.38 billion by 2022. ... Read More
...expected to drive the neural network software market” MarketsandMarkets forecasts the global neural network software market to expand from USD 7.17 billion in 2016 to USD 22.55 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth ... Read More
...The toluene market is projected to reach USD 23.41 billion by 2021 at a CAGR of 6.3%. The growing end-user base of toluene in end-use industries such as, automotive, building & construction, and oil & ... Read More
...market expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.01%” The global livestock monitoring market is expected to be worth USD 952.7 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 18.01% between 2016 and 2022. The ... Read More
...at a CAGR of 6.3% in terms of value during the forecast period” The liquid applied membrane market was valued at USD 14.42 billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 20.84 billion by ... Read More
...such as growing concern to optimize operational cost, increase in demand for data storage, and the requirement of efficient power management to minimize the high consumption of energy are anticipated to boost the data center ... Read More
...transit systems and emerging applications in travel and tourism industry are expected to drive the smart ticketing market” The smart ticketing market is expected to be worth USD 10.22 billion by 2022, growing at a ... Read More
...molded case circuit breakers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.82% from 2016 to 2021” The molded case circuit breakers market is projected to reach USD 9.62 billion by 2021, at a ... Read More
...advanced display technologies in mobile communication devices fueling the growth of the display controller market” The display controller market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.68% between 2016 and 2022 to reach USD ... Read More
...and increasing vehicle production to drive the global automotive robotics market” The global automotive robotics market is estimated to be USD 5.07 billion in 2016, and is projected to reach USD 8.44 billion by 2021. ... Read More
...to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2016 to 2026” The composite repairs market is projected to reach USD 21.97 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 8.0% between 2016 and 2026. Composite repairs ... Read More
...the change and configuration management market” The change and configuration management market size is expected to grow from USD 1.21 billion in 2016 to USD 2.04 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 11.0%. The ... Read More
...to grow at a high rate between 2016 and 2022” The global LED lighting market is expected to be valued at USD 92.40 billion by 2022 and is expected to witness a shipment of 14.01 ... Read More
...telecom cloud among enterprises and the need for low operational and administration costs are expected to drive the overall telecom cloud market” The telecom cloud market size is estimated to grow from USD 10.92 billion ... Read More
...CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period” The rubber bonded abrasives market is projected to reach USD 1.47 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.1% from 2016 to 2026. Rubber bonded abrasives are used ... Read More
...is expected to reach USD 1.02 billion by 2021 from USD 715.4 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. Over the years, the transfection reagents and equipment ... Read More
...Region - Global forecast to 2021 “The marine engines market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.85 % from 2016 to 2021” The marine engines market is projected to reach USD 13.53 billion ... Read More