XO Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. XO Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
XO Holdings (“the company”) is a facilities-based competitive telecommunications services provider that delivers a comprehensive array of telecommunications solutions to business customers, government agencies, telecommunications carriers and service and internet content providers. The company is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia and employed 3,654 people by the end of FY2010. The company recorded revenues of $1,529.2 million during the financial year ended December 2010 (FY2010), an increase of 0.5% over 2009. The operating loss of the company was $18.8 million in FY2010, compared to an operating loss of $47.2 million in 2009. The net loss was $85.1 million in FY2010, compared to a net loss of $57.8 million in 2009.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on XO Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting XO Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of XO Holdings, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on XO Holdings, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from XO Holdings, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available