Whole Foods Market, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Whole Foods Market, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Whole Foods Market, Inc. (Whole Foods Market or ‘the company’) is a natural and organic foods supermarket chain that operates through several wholly owned subsidiaries. The company's supermarkets are located in the US, Canada and the UK. It is headquartered in Austin, Texas and employs 64,200 people, of which 13,300 are part-time employees and 2,700 are temporary employees. The company recorded revenues of $10,107.8 million during the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $547.6 million in FY2011, an increase of 25% over FY2010. The net profit was $342.6 million in FY2011, an increase of 42.5% over FY2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Whole Foods Market, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Whole Foods Market, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Whole Foods Market, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Whole Foods Market, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Whole Foods Market, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available