Visteon Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Visteon Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Visteon Corporation (Visteon or “the company”) is a global supplier of automotive systems, modules and components to vehicle manufacturers and the automotive aftermarket. The company primarily operates in Asia, Europe, North America and South America. It is headquartered in Van Buren Township, Michigan and employed about 26,000 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $8,047 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.8% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $166 million during FY2011, a decrease of 87% over FY2010. The net profit was $80 million in FY2011, a decrease of 92.2% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Visteon Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Visteon Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Visteon Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Visteon Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Visteon Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available