VION N.V. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. VION N.V. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
VION N.V. (VION or 'the company') is an international food company, engaged in providing foodstuffs and ingredients. The company primarily operates in Europe. It is headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and employed about 26,425 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of E9,387.8 million ($13,071.5 million) in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 7.1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was E75.9 million (approximately $105.7 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 57.8% over FY2010. The net profit was E0.6 million ($0.8 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 99% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on VION N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting VION N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of VION N.V.
-Data is supplemented with details on VION N.V. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from VION N.V.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available