UGI Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. UGI Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
UGI Corporation (UGI) is a holding company that distributes and markets energy products and related services through subsidiaries and joint venture affiliates. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania and employs about 9,750 people. The company recorded revenues of $6,091.3 million in the financial year ended September 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 8.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $616 million in FY2011, a decrease of 6.6% compared with FY2010. The net profit was $232.9 million in FY2011, a decrease of 10.8% compared with FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on UGI Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting UGI Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of UGI Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on UGI Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from UGI Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available