Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Toyo Seikan Kaisha (Toyo) is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of packaging containers made from various materials and the sales of machinery for food packaging and packaging systems and technical systems. Toyo along with 65 subsidiary companies and eight affiliated companies is part of the Toyo Seikan Group. Toyo primarily operates in Japan where it is headquartered in Tokyo, and employed 17,313 people as of March 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of JPY706,502 million ($8,266.1 million*) during the financial year ended March 2011(FY2011), an increase of 2.3% over FY2010. The revenues increased due to the good performance of overseas subsidiaries and increased sales of steel plate and machinery for battery materials. The operating profit of the company was JPY24,970 million ($292.1 million*) during FY2011, an increase of 52.8% over FY2010. The net loss was JPY4,383 million ($51.3 million*) in FY 2011, as compared with a net profit of JPY8,318 million ($97.3 million) in FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of JPY1 = $0.0117 for the financial year ended March 31, 2011.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.
- Data is supplemented with details on Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Toyo Seikan Kaisha, Ltd.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available