TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. (TRW Automotive or “the company”) is one of the world's largest and most diversified suppliers of automotive systems, modules, and components to global automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. TRW primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Livonia, Michigan and employs 72,700 employees including 9,500 temporary or contract employees. The company recorded revenues of $16,244 million in the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,260 million in FY2011, an increase of 6.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $1,157 million in FY2011, an increase of 38.7% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
-Data is supplemented with details on TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available