Synergy Energy - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Synergy Energy - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Synergy Energy (Synergy) is an energy retailing statutory corporation. The company is engaged in electricity and gas retailing. It operates in Western Australia. Synergy is headquartered in Perth, Australia and employs about 380 people. The company recorded revenues of A$2,380.2 million ($2,354.9 million) in the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 14.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was A$140.2 million ($138.7 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 5.2% compared with FY2010. The net profit was A$76.3 million ($75.5 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 21.9% compared with FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Synergy Energy required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Synergy Energy in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Synergy Energy
-Data is supplemented with details on Synergy Energy history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Synergy Energy
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available