Datamonitor's Software: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Software industry in Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Taiwan. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share for the advanced emerging markets software markets, plus full five-year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa and Taiwan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The advanced emerging market countries contributed $9,168.5 million to the global software industry in 2005, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.9% between 2005 and 2009 bringing this contribution to $11,528.7million.
These countries are expected to reach a value of $17,480.6 million in 2014, with a CAGR of 8.7% over the 2009-14 period.
Brazil holds the major share of the software industry. In 2009, it accounted for 24.4% of the market
Among the advanced emerging market nations, Brazil is the leading country in the software industry, with market revenues of $2,815.8 million in 2009.
Taiwan is expected to lead the software industry in the advance emerging market nations, with a value of $5,490.9 in 2014Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
In this report, the computer software market consists of systems and application software. Systems software comprises operating systems, network and database management and other systems software. Application software comprises general business productivity and home use applications, cross-industry and vertical market applications, and other application software. Market value figures are assessed at manufacturer selling price (MSP), based on revenues from software sales and licenses. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2009 annual average exchange rates.