Smithfield Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Smithfield Foods, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Smithfield Foods (Smithfield or ‘the company’) is one of the leading pork producers and processors in the world. The company produces more than 50 brands of pork products and more than 200 gourmet foods. Smithfield primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Smithfield, Virginia and employed 46,350 people as of May 1, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $12,202.7 million during the financial year ended April 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 8.9% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,095 million in FY2011, compared with $62.8 million in FY2010. The net profit was $521 million in FY2011, compared with net loss of $101.4 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Smithfield Foods, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Smithfield Foods, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Smithfield Foods, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Smithfield Foods, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Smithfield Foods, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available