Scottish and Southern Energy plc - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Scottish and Southern Energy plc - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Scottish and Southern Energy (SSE) is a vertically integrated energy company operating through its subsidiaries. The company is engaged in the following activities: generation, transmission, distribution, and supply of electricity; energy trading; the storage, distribution, and supply of gas; electrical and utility contracting; and telecommunications. SSE operates primarily in the UK as well as in Ireland and continental Europe. It is headquartered in Perth, the UK and employs 20,249 people. The company recorded revenues of £28,334.2 million ($44,091.7 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 31.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was £2,367.8 million ($3,684.6 million) during FY2011, an increase of 24.4% over 2010. The net profit was £1,504.5 million ($2,341.2 million) in FY2011, an increase of 21.8% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Scottish and Southern Energy plc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Scottish and Southern Energy plc in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Scottish and Southern Energy plc
-Data is supplemented with details on Scottish and Southern Energy plc history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Scottish and Southern Energy plc
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available