Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Retail Lending: Global Industry Guide industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The global retail lending market grew by 3.8% in 2011 to reach a value of $34,005.5 billion.
In 2016, the global retail lending market is forecast to have a value of $42,183.6 billion, an increase of 24% since 2011.
Mortgage lending is the largest segment of the global retail lending market, accounting for 75.6% of the market's total value.
Americas accounts for 43.5% of the global retail lending market value.Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
This retail lending market profile covers the mortgage and consumer credit market. The market value reflects mortgage and consumer credit balances outstanding at the end of the year. All currency conversions within this report have been calculated using constant 2011 annual average exchange rates.