Research In Motion Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Research In Motion Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Research In Motion Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Research In Motion Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Research In Motion Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Research In Motion Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Research in Motion (RIM or "the company") is engaged in the research, design, manufacture and sale of wireless communications products, services and software. The company operates in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Ontario, Canada and employs more than 17,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $19,907 million during the fiscal year ended February 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 33.1% over FY2010. The revenues increased primarily due to increase in device shipments and increase in service revenues as a result of additional subscriber accounts. The operating profit of the company was $4,636 million during FY2011, an increase of 43.2% over FY2010. The net profit was $3,411 million in FY2011, an increase of 38.8% over FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Research In Motion Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Research In Motion Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Research In Motion Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects