Perrigo Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Perrigo Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Perrigo Company (Perrigo or ‘the company’) is one of the world's largest manufacturers of over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceutical products and infant formulas for the store brand market. The company is engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of OTC and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and pharmaceutical and medical diagnostic products. The company primarily operates in the US, Israel, Mexico, Australia and the UK. It is headquartered in Allegan, Michigan and employed 8,700 people as of August 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,755 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 21.5% over FY2010. The increase was driven primarily due to the acquisitions of PBM and Orion Laboratories (Orion) and new product sales. The operating profit of the company was $490.2 million during FY2011, an increase of 45.9% over FY2010. The net profit was $339.2 million in FY2011, an increase of 51.6% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Perrigo Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Perrigo Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Perrigo Company
-Data is supplemented with details on Perrigo Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Perrigo Company
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available