Patterson Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Patterson Companies, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Patterson Companies (Patterson) is a distributor serving three markets: North American dental supply; US companion-pet and equine veterinary supply, and the worldwide rehabilitation and assistive products supply market. Patterson's operating units include Patterson Dental, Webster Veterinary (Webster) and Patterson Medical. The company operates in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia. It is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota and employed 7,100 people as of April 30, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $3,415.7 million during the financial year ended April 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 5.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $376 million during FY2011, an increase of 5.8% over FY2010. The net profit was $225.4 million in FY2011, an increase of 6.2% over FY2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Patterson Companies, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Patterson Companies, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on Patterson Companies, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available