PSS World Medical, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. PSS World Medical, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
PSS World Medical (PSS) is engaged in the distribution of medical products and equipment, pharmaceutical products, healthcare information technology and billing services to alternate-site healthcare providers including physician offices, long-term care and assisted living facilities, home health care and hospice providers. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida and employed about 3,900 people as of April 01, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $2,034.8 million during the financial year (FY) ended March 2011, a decrease of 1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $133.6 million during FY2011, an increase of 10.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $74.5 million in FY2011, an increase of 7.4% over FY2010.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on PSS World Medical, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting PSS World Medical, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of PSS World Medical, Inc.
- Data is supplemented with details on PSS World Medical, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from PSS World Medical, Inc.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available