PC Mall, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. PC Mall, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
PC Mall, Inc. (PC Mall or "the company") is a direct marketer of technology products, services and solutions to businesses, government and educational institutions and individual consumers. The company supplies computer hardware, software and peripherals, and consumer electronic products. PC Mall primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in El Segundo, California and employed 3,078 people as of December 31, 2011, of whom 2,985 were full time employees. The company recorded revenues of $1,455.2 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 6.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $9.5 million in FY2011, a decrease of 34.6% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $3.1 million in FY2011, a decrease of 58.6% compared to FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on PC Mall, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting PC Mall, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of PC Mall, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on PC Mall, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from PC Mall, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available