Origin Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Origin Energy Limited - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Origin Energy is engaged in the exploration and production of natural gas and oil, power generation, and energy retailing and trading. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, and other countries in the Pacific region. It is headquartered in Sydney, Australia and employs over 5,200 people. The company recorded revenues of A$10,344 million ($10,234.3 million) in the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 21.2% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was A$487 million ($481.8 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 39.1% compared with FY2010. The net profit was A$186 million ($184 million) in FY2011, a decrease of 69.6% compared with FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Origin Energy Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Origin Energy Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Origin Energy Limited
-Data is supplemented with details on Origin Energy Limited history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Origin Energy Limited
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available