Office Services & Supplies: Global Industry GuideIntroduction
Global Office Services & Supplies industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global office services & supplies market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global office services & supplies market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key office services & supplies market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global office services & supplies market with forecasts
- Compares data from 8 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
The global office services & supplies market had total revenues of $216.0bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8% between 2009 and 2013.
The Paper-based products segment was the market's most lucrative in 2013, with total revenues of $110.6bn, equivalent to 51.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 2.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $242.9bn by the end of 2018.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global office services & supplies market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the global office services & supplies market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global office services & supplies market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?