Norsk Hydro ASA - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Norsk Hydro ASA - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Norsk Hydro (Hydro or the company) is one of the largest integrated aluminum companies in the world. The company is primarily engaged in the supply of value-added casthouse products, such as extrusion ingots, sheet ingots, wire rod, and foundry alloys. Hydro is a global aluminum supplier with primary metal production in Europe, Canada, Qatar, and Australia, as well as flexible remelting plants in Europe, the US, and Asia. It is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and employed 22,655 people at the end of December 2011. The company recorded revenues of NOK91,444 million ($16,345.6 million) during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 20.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was NOK9,827 million ($1,756.6 million) during FY2011, compared to an operating profit of NOK3,184 million ($569.1 million) in FY2010. The net profit was NOK6,705 million ($1,198.5 million) in FY2011, compared to a net profit of NOK1,888 million ($337.5 million) in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Norsk Hydro ASA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Norsk Hydro ASA in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Norsk Hydro ASA
-Data is supplemented with details on Norsk Hydro ASA history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Norsk Hydro ASA
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available