Nordson Corporation - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Nordson Corporation - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Nordson Corporation (Nordson or “the company”) is a manufacturer and marketer of differentiated products and systems used for precision dispensing, testing and inspection, fluid management, surface treatment and curing. The company operates in the US, Europe and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio and employed 4,094 people as of October 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,233.2 million during the financial year ended October 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 18.4% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $315.5 million in FY2011, an increase of 34.4% over FY2010. The net profit was $222.4 million in FY2011, an increase of 32.3% over FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Nordson Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nordson Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Nordson Corporation
-Data is supplemented with details on Nordson Corporation history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Nordson Corporation
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available