Global Natural Gas Production industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global natural gas production market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global natural gas production market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key natural gas production market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
The global natural gas production industry had total revenue of $396.2 billion in 2011, representing a CARC of -9.6% between 2007 and 2011.
Industry production volumes increased with a CAGR of 1.7% between 2007 and 2011, to reach a total of 2,876.7 billion cubic meters in 2011.
The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2011 - 2016, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $492.2 billion by the end of 2016. Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global natural gas production market by value in 2011?
- What will be the size of the global natural gas production market in 2016?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global natural gas production market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the global natural gas production market in relation to its regional counterparts?