Motor Insurance: Global Industry GuideIntroduction
Global Motor insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global motor insurance market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global motor insurance market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key motor insurance market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global motor insurance market with five year forecasts
The global motor insurance market is expected to generate total gross premium income of $828,878.3m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2010 and 2014.
The personal segment is expected to be the market's most lucrative in 2014, with total gross premium income of $565,600.4m, equivalent to 68.2% of the market's overall value.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 5.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $1,090,476.5m by the end of 2019.Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global motor insurance market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global motor insurance market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global motor insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global motor insurance market?