Molex Incorporated - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Molex Incorporated - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Molex Incorporated (Molex or ‘the company’) is a manufacturer of electronic connectors, including electrical and fiber optic interconnection products and systems, switches, integrated products and application tooling. The company operates 39 manufacturing locations spread across 16 countries. Molex is headquartered in Lisle, Illinois and employs 33,613 people. The company recorded revenues of $3,587.3 million during the financial year ended June 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 19.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $430.1 million in FY2011, as compared to $137.8 million in FY2010. The net profit was $298.8 million in FY2011, as compared to the net profit of $76.9 in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Molex Incorporated required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Molex Incorporated in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Molex Incorporated
-Data is supplemented with details on Molex Incorporated history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Molex Incorporated
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available