Merck & Co., Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Merck & Co., Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck & Co. or ‘the company’), known as Merck Sharp & Dohme (MSD) outside the US and Canada, is one of the leading healthcare companies in the world. The company is engaged in the research, development, manufacture and marketing of prescription pharmaceuticals, vaccines, biologic therapies, and consumer care and animal health products. It operates in more than 140 countries. Merck is headquartered in Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, and employed about 86,000 people as of December 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $48,047 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 4.5% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $7,334 million in FY2011, as compared to an operating profit of $1,653 million in FY2010. The net profit was $6,272 million in FY2011, as compared to a net profit of $861 million in FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Merck & Co., Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Merck & Co., Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Merck & Co., Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Merck & Co., Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Merck & Co., Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available