Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Meiji Holdings (Meiji), established as a joint holding company of Meiji Seika Kaisha and Meiji Dairies in April 2009, is primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of dairy products, confectionaries and food products, and pharmaceuticals and services. The company primarily operates in Japan, Asia, North America and Europe. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 14,861 people as of March 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of JPY1,114,095 million ($13,034.9 million*) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 0.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was JPY28,873 million ($337.8 million*) during FY2011, an increase of 0.3% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY9,552 million ($111.8 million*) in FY2011, a decrease of 27% over FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of JPY1 = $0.0117 for the financial year ended March 31, 2011.Scope of the Report
Reasons to Purchase
- Provides all the crucial information on Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd.
- Data is supplemented with details on Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Meiji Holdings Co, Ltd.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available