Maxygen, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Maxygen, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Maxygen (or ‘the company’) is a biotechnology company engaged in the development of a product candidate for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia and acute radiation syndrome. The company operates in the US. It is headquartered in San Mateo, California and employed eight people as on March 01, 2012. The company recorded revenues of $0.6 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), as compared with the revenues of $3.6 million in FY2010. The operating loss of the company was $11.7 million during FY2011, compared with an operating loss of $7.8 million in FY2010. The net profit was $51.4 million in FY2011, a decrease of 25.3% compared with FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Maxygen, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Maxygen, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Maxygen, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Maxygen, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Maxygen, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available