The Marmon Group LLC - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. The Marmon Group LLC - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
The Marmon Group LLC (Marmon or “the group”), a privately-held group, which includes over 140 business units that operate independently in diverse business sectors. The group primarily operates in North America, Europe and China. It is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and employs more than 16,000* people. The group recorded revenues of $6,925** million in the fiscal financial ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 16.1% over FY2010. The net profit was $992 million in FY2011, an increase of 22% over FY2010. Marmon is a privately-held group and does not publish its financial results. Hence, complete financial details are not available. *include all the employees of member companies. **information is taken from the annual report of Berkshire Hathaway.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on The Marmon Group LLC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting The Marmon Group LLC in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of The Marmon Group LLC
-Data is supplemented with details on The Marmon Group LLC history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from The Marmon Group LLC
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available